Exclusive investment opportunity in Cottesloe
Targeting over 50% Return on Equity*
The Cottesloe Fund gives investors the opportunity to invest in a contemporary, prestigious development in Cottesloe, consisting of eight two-storey luxury townhouses, each with a roof deck to capitalise on the stunning ocean views.
Designed by award-winning firm DKO Architecture, the townhouses are located in one of Perth’s leading blue-chip suburbs, Cottesloe. On the doorstep of Cottesloe Beach, the property gives occupants easy access to one of Perth’s most famous beaches and a wide array of entertainment venues and key amenities.
This development will benefit from the planned $22 million Town of Cottesloe redevelopment, which will improve beach access, create additional recreational space, reduce traffic speed and volume, and improve pedestrian access. The plan also includes an amphitheatre of grass terraces, a lookout and fitness area, and a pedestrian piazza.
The Eileen Street Development will form part of the northern end of the masterplan project area, with the significant redevelopment further enhancing the public realm and desirability of the location.
The property currently consists of 12, fully leased one-bedroom units, with the project benefitting from holding income until the development begins.
This fund is open to wholesale investors only. Find out here if you qualify.
Beach side living
- Covering an impressive 1,518sqm on Eileen Street in Cottesloe, this site will consist of a grouped dwelling residential development comprising of 8 double storey luxury townhouses.
- Spread across three levels, each townhouse will feature a minimum of 3 bedrooms and 2 bathrooms. In addition, 3-4 private car bays, with an adjoining multi-use space that could be additional storage, a wine cellar or even a man cave, are within a shared basement.
- Each home’s ground level will be accessible from a secure, private lobby leading into a large open living area and generous master bedroom opening onto a private courtyard.
- Maximising space, light and ocean views, the expertly design kitchen and living areas are located on the first floor, as well as two additional bedrooms and a study space.
- Finally, the roof features a private deck – a luxurious space taking in all of the stunning ocean views and surrounding area.
- These homes are expertly designed by award-winning firm DKO Architecture to befit this premium location.
- Ideally located in the prestigious beachside suburb of Cottesloe, just 100m from the beach with ocean views.
- 3 & 3A Eileen Street is situated amongst the vibrancy of the Marine Parade hospitality venues including Cottesloe Beach Hotel, Ocean Beach Hotel, Canteen Pizza, Barchetta, Longview, Il Lido and Indigo Oscar, which are all within walking distance of the property.
Indicative Timeline & Key Milestones
Subject to change
- The property is located approximately 10km south west of the Perth CBD and just 100m from Cottesloe Beach.
- Immediately south of the property, on the opposite side of Bryan Way, a public carpark and John Black Dune Park (adjoining the Cottesloe Tennis Club) allows southerly ocean vistas from the site.
- A short 500m walk to the nearby Sea View Golf Club.
- Within close proximity to some of Perth’s most prestigious schools, including Presbyterian Ladies’ College, St Hilda’s Anglican School for Girls, Iona Presentation College, Christ Church Grammar School and Scotch College.
- Cottesloe is an established, affluent western suburb of Perth characterised by both renovated heritage homes and modern architecture.
- The population of Cottesloe currently sits at 7,375 with residents enjoying excellent amenities, such as the Cottesloe Beach Hotel, Cottesloe Railway Station and Cottesloe Central Shopping Centre.
- Cottesloe is well serviced by public transport with regular bus routes operating along Marine Parade servicing access to Fremantle and the Perth CBD, and the Perth to Fremantle train line accessible via the nearby Cottesloe or Grant Street Stations.
- The Eileen Street property is within 1km of the popular Napoleon Street café and retail precinct.
3 & 3A Eileen Street, Cottesloe WA
Key information on Cottesloe
- Cottesloe has a median house price of $2,750,000 (REIWA March 2022) and is considered one of Perth’s blue-chip suburbs.
- Median days to sell is 17 (REIWA March 2022).
- 698 views per property (realestate.com.au) (Perth Average 421).
- The suburb shows strong buyer demand and has experienced strong price growth in recent years.
- REIWA reports the 1-year median house price growth rate at +15.20% vs the Perth Metro Region of +6.10% (REIWA March 2022 quarter).
- The percentage of Cottesloe residents who are employed in a professional/manager occupation sits at 66.7%, more than double the percentage for greater Perth which sits at 32.5%.
- Contrasting the demographic to the greater Perth region, residents of Cottesloe are generally more affluent people employed in professional industries (Medical, Technology) and as such are a target demographic for high end townhouse living near office and medical employment hubs.
* Projected returns are not promised nor guaranteed. Projections are based upon a number of assumptions as to future events (please refer to the Information Memorandum for more details) which should not be relied upon as an indication of future performance. Any investment is also subject to a number of risks and if actual events do not match the assumptions or if a risk materialises, then this may have an impact the value your investment. Please read the Information Memorandum before investing. The target return range is a target only, not a forecast and it might not be achieved. Past performance is not a reliable indicator of future performance.
Expression of Interest
Complete the form below and we’ll provide you with more information on this investment opportunity.