Diversified fund with monthly income
Distributions paid monthly* | Blue-chip tenants | Capital growth potential*
Now Open for Final Investment
The Westbridge Diversified Fund No.4 is now open for final investment as the Fund is set to acquire its eighth (and final) asset.
The Fund is designed to provide investors with passive monthly income through an established portfolio of commercial assets, diversified across resilient property sectors including industrial, convenience retail and essential services.
Upon settlement of the final property, the Fund will comprise around $125 million in assets with exposure to global, national, private and ASX-listed tenants including Dan Murphy’s, Holman Industries, Ampol, 7-Eleven, Swick Mining (Perenti) and Blackwoods – a wholly-owned subsidiary of Wesfarmers.
Monthly income distributions – 6.5% p.a.* paid monthly, with tax-deferred portion
Exposure to national & ASX-listed tenants
Capital growth potential*
Diversified portfolio weighted towards industrial, convenience retail and essential services
7.4 year weighted average lease expiry (WALE)
Over 99% occupancy rate
Invest from $50,000
*Target returns are not promised nor guaranteed and are based upon a number of assumptions. Their achievement is subject to risks. The target return range is a target only, not a forecast and it might not be achieved. Please refer to the PDS and TMD for more information, noting the section on financial information and risks.
How to Apply
Step One – Register your Interest
Register your interest in the Fund by completing the expression of interest form.
Step Two – Talk with a Consultant
One of our Key Relationship Managers will call you to answer any questions you have around the Fund.
Step Three – Lodge Application
You will be sent the application forms to apply for units in the Fund.
Step Four – Unit Certificate Issued
Once your application is accepted, we will issue you with a Unit Certificate confirming your investment.
Step Five – Monthly Distributions
You will start receiving monthly income distributions.
Key Information on Final Asset:
New Asset – Redbank Plains Retail Centre, QLD
Premium convenience retail centre in high growth locality
This modern convenience retail centre is positioned in one of Queensland’s fastest growing regions and offers exposure to a sought-after mix of national and global retailers. The Centre’s tenants include Ampol, Krispy Kreme, Zarrafa’s Coffee and popular global burger chain, Carl’s Jr.
588 Redbank Plains Road, Redbank Plains QLD
Global and national retailers including Ampol, Krispy Kreme, Zarrafa’s Coffee and Carl’s Jr.
- Premium retail convenience centre with 90% of income secured to national and global retailers.
- Attractive defensive income profile underpinned by a robust WALE of 6.3 years.
- Over 27% of income is linked to CPI reviews, with the remaining tenants on fixed review structures of 3.00 – 3.50%.
- Situated within Ipswich City Council – one of the fastest growing Local Government Areas in Australia (Location IQ, Catchment Area Analysis).
- The surrounding catchment is set to benefit from significant growth, with approximately 5,200 residential dwellings forecast for delivery from key industry players such as Lendlease and Peet (Location IQ).
- The asset occupies a high-exposure corner site on a four-way intersection, fronting major arterial roads including Redbank Plains Road and Collingwood Drive.
*Please refer to the PDS and TMD for more information, noting the section on financial information and risks. Units in this Fund are issued by Westbridge Property Securities Limited ABN 28091623862. AFS Licence 238386 (Responsible Entity) as a responsible entity of the Westbridge Diversified Fund No.4. Westbridge Asset Management Limited ACN 151 957 676 is the investment manager of the Fund (Manager).
Existing Assets Within the Fund:
Brand-new Commercial Service Centre – Brabham, WA
This brand-new commercial service centre is fully leased with a robust WALE of over 10 years. The Centre offers exposure to a range of blue-chip national and multinational tenants including 7-Eleven, EG Fuel, Subway, Oporto, and Autobahn.
Lot 3, Marvel Entrance, Brabham WA
Blue-chip multinational and national tenants including 7-Eleven, EG Fuel, Subway, Oporto, and Autobahn
- Secured income profile delivering stable long-term returns through non-discretionary and service-based retailers.
- Fully leased with a WALE of over 10 years.
- CPI or fixed annual rent reviews on all tenancies.
- Strategically positioned in a rapidly evolving growth corridor approximately 24km north-east of the Perth CBD.
- The Centre benefits from additional traffic flow from the adjacent Coles Whiteman Edge Neighbourhood Shopping Centre, McDonald’s and KFC.
- Further growth is anticipated through the new Whiteman Park Metronet train station, due for completion in 2024.
- The surrounding area has experienced rapid expansion, with approximately 7,346 new dwellings earmarked for delivery through major players including Stockland, Peet, Mirvac and Cedar Woods.
Modern Manufacturing Facility - Wacol, QLD
53 Coulson Street, Wacol QLD
EGR Group: a world-class designer and manufacturer of precision engineered plastics for the automotive and building industries.
- A 15-year lease from July 2023 on a triple net basis, with the tenant responsible for all outgoings including those of a capital/structural nature.
- Located in the prime industrial locality of Wacol, 16km southwest of the Brisbane CBD with strategic proximity to major freight routes including the Logan and Ipswich Motorway, and Centenary Highway.
- Income stream underpinned by a strong international covenant in EGR Group – a world-class designer and manufacturer of precision engineered plastics for the automotive and building industries.
- The property benefits from fixed rent reviews of 3.75% per annum.
- The asset is situated on an expansive 1.6ha core landholding and was purchased significantly below replacement cost.
High-profile Industrial Asset - South Guildford, WA
64 Great Eastern Highway, South Guildford WA
Swick Mining Services, a wholly owned subsidiary of Perenti (ASX:PRN)
- High-profile industrial facility situated on a rare 2.4ha corner lot in one of Perth’s core industrial precincts.
- Underlying land value represents approximately 75% of overall transaction value.
- The asset offers a robust WALE of 5.0 years.
- Exposure to Great Eastern Highway, with approximately 19,000 vehicles passing daily.
- Significant flexibility for future redevelopment to drive uplift in value.
Diversified Retail Centre - Southern River, WA
1-7 Holmes Street, Southern River WA
Dan Murphy’s, Brooklands Tavern (ALH Group), Baskin Robbins, LJ Hooker, Crust Pizza plus others
- Diversified retail offering providing exposure to high-profile tenants including Dan Murphy’s, Baskin Robbins, Crust Pizza and Tuitt Frutti.
- 100% leased with a WALE of over 7 years.
- The property is anchored by the Australian Leisure and Hospitality Group (ALH), a wholly owned subsidiary of Endeavour Group (ASX:EDV). The Group accounts for over 62% of the Centre’s net income.
- Situated in one of Perth’s fastest growing residential corridors, the property occupies a prominent corner landholding benefitting from high traffic exposure and is strategically located adjacent to Woolworths and Aldi.
- The site comprises two separate titles, with the ability to sell the buildings individually for flexible exit strategies.
Industrial Facility - Canning Vale, WA
41-43 Baile Road, Canning Vale WA
Blackwoods, wholly owned subsidiary of Wesfarmers
- The facility is leased to Blackwoods, who are a wholly owned subsidiary of Wesfarmers.
- A 5-year lease term was agreed in February 2021 with 2 x 5-year options.
- The tenancy is subject to annual CPI reviews, providing regular cashflow for the Fund.
- The current passing rent is considered below market rates, providing potential to drive future rental uplift.
- Building layout provides potential for future subdivision.
Flexible Industrial Asset - Broadmeadows, VIC
125 & 145 Northcorp Boulevard, Broadmeadows VIC
- The facility is leased on a sale and leaseback to high-profile tenant, Holman Industries, with an initial term of 7 years and 2 × 5-year options.
- The asset has a triple net lease, with the tenant responsible for all outgoings including those of a capital/structural nature and management fees.
- The asset comprises two separate buildings with separate titles, offering the ability to sell individually for flexible exit strategies.
- The functional improvements and the ability for the buildings to be separated provides flexibility to lease to multiple users.
*The Total Return is calculated as the cumulative total cash distributions paid and the prevailing unit price at that time. Unit prices are calculated quarterly in accordance with the Funds unit pricing policy. The total return per unit is an average position for the Fund. All returns are net of management fees, but are before performance fees, sales fees, and associated costs in winding up the Fund (unless the Fund strategy is to divest in the next 12 months). Past performance is not a reliable indicator of future performance.