A rare and exciting investment opportunity
42%+ Return on Equity*
Development approval secured | 26 month project turn around*
The Daglish Fund gives investors the opportunity to invest in this modern, boutique development featuring
seven large apartments over three levels.
Designed by award-winning firm DKO architecture, the building is located in the high-demand, affluent suburb of Daglish,
a prime location on the fringe of Subiaco giving occupants access to key amenities and an established
retail, nightlife and office hub.
Development approvals are already in place for 42 Cunningham Terrace, with a 26 month project timeframe
projected for the build.
Off the plan presales are not required for this development, allowing for sale upon completion to
maximise the return to investors.
Architectural and liveable design
- This 809sqm site on Cunningham Terrace will consist of a multiple dwelling residential development comprising of 7 apartments.
- Each of these apartments will feature 3 bedrooms and 2 bathrooms.
- Designed by award-winning firm DKO Architecture.
- The proposed development comprises a 3-storey residential apartment building, with on-site resident and visitor parking at basement level and common landscaped areas.
- Situated directly across the street from the idyllic Cliff Sadlier Reserve.
Prime, central location
- The property is situated just 6 kilometres west of the Perth CBD and 7 kilometres east of Perth’s premium beaches.
- Within the Shenton College catchment zone, Perth’s second highest ranked public school.
- A short walk across the adjacent reserve to Jolimont Primary School.
- The University of Western Australia, the QEII Medical Centre, Hollywood Hospital and the Swan River are all a short drive away.
- On the doorstep of Kings Park and close to Perry Lakes and Bold Park.
- Daglish is well served by public transport, including the Fremantle Line, the Daglish Railway Station and buses along Hay Street.
- A new Coles and retail precinct will be opening in the Montario Quarter in Shenton Park during 2022.
- Daglish is bounded by Perry Lane, the Town of Cambridge, Jersey Street and Hay Street in the north; Railway Road in the east; Lonnie Street in the south; and Selby Street, Northmore Street, Dakin Street and Hay Street in the west.
42 Cunningham Terrace, Daglish WA
Key information on Daglish
- Daglish has a median house price of $1,500,000 (REIWA December 2021) and is considered one of Perth’s blue-chip suburbs.
- Median days to sell is 4 (REIWA December 2021).
- 926 views per property (realestate.com.au) (Perth Average 421).
- The suburb shows strong buyer demand and has experienced strong price growth in recent years.
- REIWA reports the 1-year overall median price growth rate of +31.8% vs the Perth Metro region of +6.1% (REIWA Market Insights January 2022).
- The suburb is one of the most sought-after suburbs in the premium western suburbs of Perth.
- The percentage of Daglish residents who are employed in a professional occupation sits at 44%, more than double the percentage for greater Perth which sits at 20.5%.
- Contrasting the demographic to the greater Perth region, residents of Daglish are generally a more affluent people employed in professional industries and as such are a target demographic for high end apartment living near office, medical and education employment hubs.
Designed by award-winning architects
* Projected returns are not promised nor guaranteed. Projections are based upon a number of assumptions as to future events (please refer to the Information Memorandum for more details) which should not be relied upon as an indication of future performance. Any investment is also subject to a number of risks and if actual events do not match the assumptions or if a risk materialises, then this may have an impact the value your investment. Please read the Information Memorandum before investing. The target return range is a target only, not a forecast and it might not be achieved. Past performance is not a reliable indicator of future performance.
Register for future opportunities
Register to stay up-to-date on future fund investment opportunities.