Location. Luxury. Landmark.
Targeting 18-20+% IRR (45%+ Return on Equity)*
Situated along the riverfront on 20 Mounts Bay Road, close to the world-famous Blue Boat Shed, this rare, sought-after development will make for an iconic addition to the exclusive Crawley foreshore.
The apartment building will feature eight boutique apartments, each taking up an entire floor and all benefiting from large outdoor living areas and sweeping views of the Swan River.
- Highly sought-after premium suburb of Crawley.
- Rare piece of land located on the riverfront with sweeping views of the Swan River.
- Just 3Km from Perth CBD, close enough to amenities without the stress.
- Featuring unobstructed views of Swan River at the doorstep and Kings Park as the ‘backyard’.
- University of Western Australia, Sir Charles Gairdner Hospital, Hollywood Hospital and Matilda Bay Reserve all a short walk/drive away.
- Well placed on the western fringe of the Perth CBD and well connected with Perth’s exclusive western suburbs region via Stirling Highway.
The Right Product
- Proposed luxury, landmark development will be unrivalled along Mounts Bay Road in terms of new, high specification apartment product.*
- All apartments to include multiple, large outdoor living areas to capitalise on stunning river views and northern light.*
- The built form will be sculpted to allow excellent access to northern light, view corridors and cross ventilation.*
- Multiple dwelling residential development comprising approximately 8-10 luxury apartments.*
- Whole-floor apartments for most floors.*
- Three parking bays per apartment.*
*Subject to change.
* Projected returns are not promised nor guaranteed. Projections are based upon a number of assumptions as to future events (please refer to the Information Memorandum for more details) which should not be relied upon as an indication of future performance. Any investment is also subject to a number of risks and if actual events do not match the assumptions or if a risk materialises, then this may have an impact the value your investment. Please read the Information Memorandum before investing. The target return range is a target only, not a forecast and it might not be achieved. Past performance is not a reliable indicator of future performance.
Register for future opportunities
Register to stay up-to-date on future fund investment opportunities.